Thursday, June 23, 2011

4th of July card

This is the same card as below, I just added a button so it would quailify for the challenge at Whimisical Wednesday #12. I don't know why I could not get this picture any better I took a ton, and this was the best.
I cut this all out of the Independence Day cartridge. The flag was cut at 3.5" and the saying was cut at 3". The paper is all american crafts except for the speckled white, I don't know where that is from. The ribbon is from stampin up. This is for Cricut Cardz Challenge # 80.

9 comments:

Charlotte said...

This is just a wonderful 4th of July card. I really love the ribbon and button you have added to the card. I t gives the card a great look. Thanks for joining the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge.
Charlotte

GiGi said...

Very nice card! I love the ribbon and the button! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Lezlye said...

Great Job on the Challenge! Thanks for playing with us!

The Archiving Angel said...

This is such a nice card! That ribbon is a fantastic touch & ties together the whole color scheme. I love the flag & the button center & your title. Super job!
thanks for playing along with Whimsical Wednesday.
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Gwen!

What a beautiful card! Great job on this week challenge!

Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, at Cricut Cardz Challenge!

Ruthie :)

Kim H said...

Gwen,
What a GORGEOUS card! I think the button just added the perfect touch.How PERFECT is your bow... OMG! Great job.. thank You for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Melissa said...

Very cute, I just love it, thanks so much for joining CCC!

Cindy Beland said...

This is such a WONDERFUL card!You did a AMAZING job with all the great details,I LOVE the ribbon you used.So BEAUTIFUL!Thanks so much for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

Unknown said...

Gwen your card is so pretty. I love the font you used. The bow at the top is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday.