Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Thanks Card and Treat Box


I was asked to be a guest designer over at Die Cuttin Divas and of course I said YES!   The theme is thanks or a turkey...well I had to do both. 
The first is a box card from Lori Whitlock in the Silhouette store.  I love these box cards they are easy to make and have a bit of a wow factor.  For my second project I made a treat box, it is also from the Silhouette store.
So make sure to head over to Die Cuttin Divas to check out all the cuteness!!




4 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on your guest design spot!! These are absolutely adorable!! I love the turkey!! Too cute!! The treat box is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

Your projects are so adorable!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Leslie

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!

Georgiana said...

Thanks for being our Guest Diva! These are perfect for the Thanksgiving holiday.