Monday, November 13, 2017

Birthday Card

My 4 daughters and 2 daughters in law are going on a girls weekend this next week.  You know the drill pedicures, nice dinner, movie, hiking, swimming, biking, escape room (we love these and are very good at it, we solve them every time, hope I didn't just jinx us!), games, movies and NO KIDS.  I am a little sad that my littles won't be there but their moms ARE NOT!!!

So one of the things we always do when we get together is make cards and things so I will be posting a few of the things that I made for the girls to make over the next week or so.  I did a birthday theme because you can never have enough birthday cards!

This is a super simple card to make, I went simple because I have a wide range of talents and abilities in these girls.   This is from the Silhouette store and super quick and easy to make but still a fun card.



4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Sounds like a great time is planned. Enjoy! This "simple" card is perfect for anyone. Just change the colors and patterns and you can have a dozen easily.

Lisa said...

It sounds like such fun girl time!! An escape room - I love that!! Your card is absolutely adorable!! I love the papers you used!! Have a great time with your daughters!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic girls weekend!!

Love your card; it sure makes a big statement!!

Evelyn