Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Disney Mini Album

Sorry I haven't posted lately...this is what I have been working on!  Also I have been sick the last few days so it took longer to photograph than I had hoped.

We are going to Disney this fall with some of our grandkids so I have Disney on the brain.  I made this little album cover and all just really learning to do these mini albums and I love it! 

This was made with 5" square envelopes from Hobby Lobby, they also come with the cards.  The cover of the book is 5.25 x 5.25, the pages are the envelopes and are 5 x 5.

Come back tomorrow for more photos of this little album


The paper is Simple Stories, love this paper!!!  


Back


First page, all the bingo cards come out to use for photos or journaling.



This flips up for more photos and another pocket.


I have to thank Ginger at My Sisters Scrapper for the inspiration for this, she is amazing!!


11 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow!! Your mini is amazing!! I love all the details you added and all of the pockets!! I hope you are feeling much better!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Wow Gwen, this is amazing! I love the papers to:) The pockets are so fun for picture and a spot to journal. The Disney theme is fabulous and how fun for the Grandkids to go with Grandma and Grandpa to Disney!
Super cute project! I hope you are feeling better~
Sherrie K

Beckie Williams said...

I live 10 minutes from Disney so Disney always on my mind!!

Scrapper69 said...

Glad your feeling better! :) LOVE your mini Album... Very Cool! How exciting for a trip to Disney! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...LOVE Disney!!!!

Unknown said...

I adore this.love making mini albums for vacations. May I ask what you used for the actual album?

Gwen said...

Melissa Devakos, I made the album. I use chip board and covered it with kraft paper and then made the hidden hinge to attach the pages. I hope that helps.

Unknown said...

Oh thank you! It is really amazing!

Unknown said...

Oh thank you! It is really amazing!

Unknown said...

Hi! Gorgeous album! Is there a tutorial somewhere online to make the core of the album? I want to make one with a different theme!
Thanks
Julie

Anonymous said...

Ginget Ropp, Mysisterscrapper from YouTube, has this tutorial super easy and super cute!