Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Disney Mini Album Part 2

This is page two of the album the yellow part is the card of the envelopes and cards I bought for this. I rounded the corners and mated it on all side so it will hold at least 4 photos.  It lifts up and also comes completely out of the pocket it is in.






Every page is the same just decorated differently.  The flaps on the left are the cards and come out of the pocket completely.  The flaps on the right just lift up to reveal another pocket and tag.


Come back tomorrow for some more photos of this album!

Check out the first post of this album here.

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

FAB mini!!!!

Lisa said...

This is so amazing, Gwen!! I love the Mickey ears!! So cute!! You did such a fabulous job!! Can't wait to see more tomorrow!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beckie Williams said...

I just love this!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome album!!! FUN, fun papers and cute little pockets:) Great details on this Gwen!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

This really does look amazing! I can see lots of work went into this sweet mini Album! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Unknown said...

Hi Gwen, I love Disneyland who doesn't right? but your Mini is just adorable and I am so making this one for our Disney Cruise ..

Theresa Rafter said...

Hi Gwen,
This is gorgeous, and we are going to Disney in December. Do you do tutorials, I love the book and would love to make it for my son (11) to add all of his photos and bit and pieces.
Thanks Gwen x