Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Photo Display Purse

These photos don't even come close to showing how cool this is and how beautiful the papers are, but it was the best i could get for now.  This was made with CD envelops to make it into a fun and functional gift.   I made this with my friend Sue, she always comes up with the best ideas!



side view


back view


The inside, the sides are open on this so you can slide in sayings and photos.  My one side is blank, I didn't have a photo to put into it yet.


All the sentiments are from my computer.


This is the side for a photo.  You could put photos in both sides if you wanted.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is stunning!! I love the design!! The papers you used are just beautiful!! Gorgeous project my friend!! I'd love to know how you made the card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Wow Gwen, this is so pretty and the papers are so gorgeous!! Anyone would love to receive this :)
Sherrie K