Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Mickey and Minnie Petal Boxes

I'm sure you have seen the little petal boxes all decorated up cute all over Pinterest, so I had to try them.  These fun little Mickey and Minnie's were made with the new Petal Boxes from SVG Cutting Files.  They come in the traditional round and also the square.   I had so much fun making these!



The round box was cut at 9.4" and the ears were punched with a 1.5" round punch.  The bow was a die.  



The square box was cut at 10.5 high and the ears are from a 1.75" round punch.




7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Oh my gosh...ADORABLE!!!

Scrapper69 said...

These are just soooo DARN CA-UTE!!! LOVE them! :) Have a Wonderful Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, they are so adorable!! Mickey and Minnie!! I love these!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Joan Smith said...

omg wow OMG!!! Your Mickey, Minnie boxes are the cutest ever. You so found a winner and put your amazing creative talent into it and so voila 2 outstanding creative jobs!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Unknown said...

Cute!!!

Beckie Williams said...

OMGoodness ..... this is just so incredible. I love these!!

joys said...

QUE DISEÑOS MAS BELLOS ME ENCANTARON FELICIDADES