Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Valentines Cards

As soon as I saw these funny little frogs in the silhouette store I knew I had to use them.  They only come as print and cut, I did two of them cutting on the edge and one I added a border.  


This one is 3.5" x 3.5", I stamped the heart on the front  and the inside sentiment with the Build a Valentine stamp set from My Craft Spot.



The hearts on this one was stamped with the Build a Valentine stamp set also.  I put glossy accents on the hearts, not sure I like it.  It made the ink change color and bleed a little.  I cut the hearts out with the Small alphabet Metal Dies.


For this one I used the Build a Valentine stamp set for the toad-ally and used Tiny Tags 2  for the love u.  The inside sentiment is the same for both of these cards and it was made with the Build a Valentine stamp set.




4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

LOL too cute !!! OMG Your Valentines are adorable....You really did create Funtabulous Valentines...OMG they are definitely one of a kind creation you truly never cease to amaze me OMG I love them and seeing them made my day.
Girl your talents are abounding!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so stinkin' cute!! They are adorable, Gwen!! They make me smile!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Totally smitten with these cuties! Adorable Gwen!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

These are both so darn cute!!