Monday, May 19, 2014

My Craft Spot New Challenge

This week's challenge over at My Craft Spot is something for graduation or congrats.  Since my daughter is graduating soon I made a graduation card for here.  This is a file by LW from the Silhouette store.  I am really loving the box cards, they are so much fun (and easy!) to make and have a bit of a wow factor to them.


The sentiment is from the Tiny Tags stamp set from My Craft Spot, and fit perfectly in the size of the cutout.  I didn't have to change the size of it at all.




6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love it, making these are so fun!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous designs! Gwen, you card box is awesome-love the polka dot papers:) I am dying to make one!

Have a great day!
Sherrie K

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a fun pop up box! Hope you are ready for summer we have only 3 days left of school!! I'm so behind on visiting! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Gwen!! I love the pop-up design!! What a fun and fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

Super fun box card. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

Love it! I saw it at the Silhouette store and was going to buy it...I think I got a birthday one instead, but may go back again after seeing yours.