Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Craft Spot Mini Release


My Craft Spot is having a 2 day Mini release of a couple of new Metal Dies.  You are going to love them!!  The first one is the Rolled Flowers Metal Dies, they are so great!  I made some little hair clips for my granddaughters. 
 I glued the ribbon onto the hair clips and folded it under at the tip.
I cut the flowers and leaves out of felt from Two Peas and glued them together with hot glue.  I just have to say that these cut out beautifully from the felt, very clean cuts.   I added a little tulle and glued them onto the clips.  Super easy and  you can make them to match anything.




Here is a peek at the new dies, you can get them here.

http://mycraftspotshop.com/

http://mycraftspotshop.com/

Make sure to check back tomorrow to see what I made with the washi tape set.

What is a new release without some prizes?  So of course there are some prizes.  Kimberly will be giving away a $15.00 gift certificate to My Craft Spot each day from a randomly drawn comment on one of our blogs, so make sure to comment on all the blogs for a better chance of winning.


Gift Certificate - $15

Kimberly will also be giving away a $20.00 gift certificate to a randomly drawn person who places an order.


Gift Certificate - $20

17 comments:

Waving My Wand said...

Oh my goodness, these are adorable! Wish I had girls....

Pam said...

OMG, these are darling!!! What little girl wouldn't love these! Again, the felt flowers are just awesome!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Your hair clips are gorgeous!! How creative!! I love the beautiful flowers!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute project my friend! I absolutely LOVE the hair clips and I will have to make little Arya them! The flowers are so beautiful-great job and very inspiring!
Have a wonderful day!
Sherrie K

Beth F. said...

This is an amazing idea! LOVE what you made and those roses are stunning!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total girly cuteness ♥ I love the idea of making these beautiful flowers into hair clips - how fun! Great job on these Gwen, I just love the way they turned out ♥

Amy C. said...

What a fun idea! The colors are so pretty!

Janis Lewis said...

They are going to LOVE these hair clips! Back up the train! My daughter would love these. Very creative. The felt flowers are just beautiful.

Migdalia said...

They are just DARLING!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Carmen said...

How cute. I wish I had girls that would wear those kinds of things I miss my babies! Well one day I will be a grandma right.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh My Gwen.... These are gorgeous! What little girl wouldn't want these in their hair! You did a fabulous job... Those flowers are lovely! :o)

Sue D said...

These are adorable and would be perfect for my granddaughters.

Diane said...

What a fun idea.

Hugs Diane

Loly Borda said...

Adorable flowers. I love what you did. Thanks for the chance

Mollie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! I can't wait until my 2 year old will keep clips in her hair, these are darling!!! Great way to use the rolled flowers!

SHartl said...

Oooh, love these little hair clips! I have two little girls so this really appeals to me!

Unknown said...

awesome