Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Gingerbread Girl Gift Bag

I just love fun gift bags and boxes they just add to the gift so much.  For this box I used the A2 Card Base Landscape file from SVG Cutting Files sized for the A2 size cards.  The gingerbread girl is from the Holiday Antibacterial Soap Holders file also from SVG Cutting Files and I just sized her to fit the front of the box.  This box can hold cards or cookies or just about anything you can think of.   I'm going to put gingerbread cookies in it.


The tag was made with the Ribbon Banners - Straight Metal Dies and stamped with a stamp from the Joy Filled Christmas set both from My Craft Spot.


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest little bag ever!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, it's so adorable!! The tulle bow is an awesome touch!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts