Monday, December 16, 2013

Gift Box

Time for another Monday Challenge over at My Craft Spot, the theme for this week is Wrap It Up!  How perfect is that?!  We are all in the process of wrapping things up so this is an easy one to do.  For my project, I used a pre made box, how easy is that?  I just decorated the front of the box and added the ribbon and bows.  For the banner I used Tiny Banners & Toppers Dies and stamped them with the Chunky alphabet stamps.  The tag was made with the Jar Basics dies and stamped with at stamp from the Mistletoe stamp set.  All these products are from My Craft Spot.






3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Gwen!! I love the joy banner and the amazing bow!! What a stunning gift package this is!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous gift box...love that paper and banner!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! The bow is gorgeous! Carri~Abusybee