Saturday, September 21, 2013

Rattle Dem Bones Card

Halloween is just around the corner, so I have busy making things for my friends and grandkids.  They love it when I send them little treat containers I've made.  My one little grandson is 8 and he saves them all.
For this card, I used the new Artbooking Cricut cartridge.  I made a 3.5 x 4.75 shape and welded the skeleton in the middle and cut it out.  The sentiment is from the Ghostly Greetings stamp set from My Craft Spot.  I embossed it in white embossing powder.   I put the black layer on foam tape.   I got the idea for this card from Melanie at Courtney Lane Designs.



The inside sentiment is also from the Ghostly Greetings stamp set from My Craft Spot.


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Another super cute one, you're on a roll!! :)

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Soooooo fun! I love the cut out you used and your faux stitching! Perfect with that sentiment!

Migdalia said...

Spooky cool & Fun!!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

THis is AWESOME!!!! Love it:)
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is awesome!! I love the skull and crossbones cut-out!! What a fun card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts