Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Best Witches to you treat Bag!

Isn't this the cutest little witch ever!!?  I just love her, she is a new file that will be released this friday at SVG Cutting Files, you can get her here.  As you can see I did a lot of inking and stamped her face with a PK face stamp.  The box is also from SVG Cutting Files, it is the Fish Handled Bag, you can get it here.  This is such a versatile little bag, you can do anything with it.  The tag was made with SU punches and stamped with a stamp from Best Witches to You stamp set from My Craft Spot.

 





7 comments:

DebC said...

This is just plain adorable!!! I LOVE IT!
Deb C

Kathy Salido said...

I just love your adorable little treat box!! the color are so fun and bright and the witch is too adorable, love her blue hair!!

Migdalia said...

I just LOVE this!!!ADORABLE!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

GiGi said...

This is so super cute Gwen! Love that adorable witch and fun papers!
I also use a white Signo for my eyes and I have never had it clump unless I tried to go over it when it wasn't completely dry. Maybe you got a bad pen? I hope this helps :D

Sherrie K. said...

This IS the cutest witch ever!!!! I love the festive papers and the bag is so adorable! Fabulous striped ribbon and awesome little tag! Love this Gwen!!
Sherrie K

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Your little witch is soooo cute! I love her blue hair and that bubbling brew! Really cute gift bag!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute!! I love her blue hair!! What an awesome treat box!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts