Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Sneak Peeks



Less than one week left!

 . . .  4 days to be exact! I can hardly wait for you to see all of the fun projects the design team and I are working on for the stamp release party!  Next week is going to be so much fun!

Each day next week you will get a peek at one of 5 new stamp sets and 2 new metal die sets.  Come join us to see over 50 fun projects during the party week.  There will be prizes each day and a blog hop on Saturday!

I thought it would be fun to give you a few sneak peeks this week, so you can see what's coming!








Remember to post this button on your blog for extra chances to win prizes each day next week!


My Craft Spot

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awesome sneaks!! Can't wait to see the projects!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts