Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Princess!

Hi everyone!  Today's card was made for my little granddaughter who is turning 5 today.  Happy birthday Madison!


This darling card base is a new file from SVG Cutting Files, I thought it went perfect with a princess.

Visit the SVG Cutting Files site today for more cute files!!


The sweet little Princess is also from SVG Cutting Files.  I used a PK face stamp.  The birthday sentiments are from the Birthday Wishes stamp set from My Craft Spot.

Visit the SVG Cutting Files site today for more cute files!! 




Visit the SVG Cutting Files site today for more cute files!! SVG Cutting Files

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Madison!! I hope she has a fabulous day fit for a princess!! This card is adorable!! What a sweet face!! The princess is beautiful!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Yeah, happy birthday Madison! Your princess card is so adorable! I love the fun gems on her dress. That face is so stinken cut to! Wow, fun papers, awesome shape-you thought of it all!
Have a great wknd my friend!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com