Thursday, June 1, 2017

Olivia

So I know I have  posted a few photos of this sweet little girl lately but I had to share this one, it is so sad!  She went in for her two week check up and they discovered her clavicle was broken...I don't know why it took them this long to discover this.  She has had a rough start in life spent a few days in the childrens hospital and not gaining weight and now this.  She saw so many Dr.s and no one caught this.  She is such a good baby never cries except when changing her clothes now we know why.  It's a good thing she was such a big baby she needed that to help her although that could be why she has a broken clavicle.



8 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh gosh, poor, sweet Olivia. I hope she wasn't in too much pain. I'm glad the doctors finally caught this. I just want to hug her. I hope it heals quickly.

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Golden Goddess Designs said...

poor baby! sending love and light!

Alicia

snappy scrappy said...

Aww-poor thing-usually they catch this in the newborn assessment-boo!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, my heart hurts for sweet Olivia. I am so glad they caught this...aaaw, I feel so sad for this little peanut to have to start out this way. Hang in there..sending prayers she heals fast.
Sherrie K

Angela Walters said...

I'm so sorry for Oliva. I just want to hold her, pat her back and tell her everything will be alright. I will be praying that she will heal quickly and won't be in any more pain.

The Ink Tinker said...

Heal quickly, sweet Olivia.

Migdalia said...

Healing prayers go out to Olivia...She is just precious!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh poor peanut. I bet she is feeling better already.