Monday, January 18, 2016

Everything is Better Covered in Chocolate!


Everything is better covered in chocolate!!  Even pretzels!  I don't like pretzels but I will eat them like this...what does that say about me I wonder.

These little toppers were made with the Fancy Topper Die from Jaded Blossom and stamped with a stamp from the new Chocoholic stamp set also from Jaded Blossom.  The bag that holds the pretzels is the 3 x 8  plastic bag also from Jaded Blossom, it is the perfect size for these.



2 comments:

Lisa said...

I do love pretzels and I do love chocolate!! Yum!! These look so delicious!! The toppings are so beautiful!! I love the heart ribbon!! I hate hot dogs but love corn dogs..don't know what that says about me, either ;) Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

YUMMY!!! I can't wait to make these~I make them for every holiday or special occasion! Everything taste better dipped in chocolate, lol! The topper is adorable Gwen!
Sherrie K