Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Darth Vader Birthday Card


My grandson Jackson just turned 7 and he is so into Star Wars, so I thought this was the perfect card for him.  I wish I had a video of him opening his card, it was the best face I have seen on him in awhile, since he is to cool for most things now!  Anyway he loved it and gave me the biggest hug ever for it, so worth it!!
Darth is from SVG Cutting Files from one of the hops, unfortunately he is no longer available.  I cut him at 4' tall.  The stamps are from Jaded Blossom Candy Wars stamp set.



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so darn cute!! Darth is adorable!! What a fun card!! Happy belated b-day to Jackson!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!

Gorgeousnana said...

cute

vikki said...

You have no idea how much I need this darth vader for a card I need to make for my grandson. I have one but it is impossible to make. I cut it but most of the pieces are so small its impossible. Is there a way to find this file? Thank you.

Gwen said...

Oh Vikki I am so sorry this file was from a blog hop and is no longer available. It is from SCG Cutting Files you could contact Annie and see is she is going to do one again with those files. I cannot file share I am sorry but it is not legal to do that.