Monday, October 6, 2014

My Craft Spot Challenge # 154

It's time for another challenge over at My Craft Spot, and the challenge this week is Trick or Treat.  In case you didn't know I love Halloween!  I love the fun shapes and designs.  The colors and of course the treats!!
These little popcorn containers are from the Silhouette store, you can get them here and here.  I made a whole bunch of these for the ladies in my card class I just shrunk them down in size quite a bit.  They are about 4" tall.  The fun tags were made with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped with two different stamp sets, Batty for You and Halloween Potions all from My Craft Spot.











4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...love your treat containers!!!

Migdalia said...

Super FUN treat containers.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Rosie said...

omg the cutest treat containers

DebC said...

These are all so adorable!
Deb C