Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Squaredy Cats

Tennessee Squaredy Cat

I love these new Squaredy Cats, they are so fun and cute!  They are also so easy to put together.  There will be a ton of them coming out this month in the store at SVG Cutting Files, the states and military and some other fun ones.  This one is the state Tennessee, I did that one since I lived in TN for 3 years awhile back and yes I love country music!  The sentiment is from the computer.  The string is Natural Jute String from My Craft Spot.


4 comments:

Lisa said...

So darn cute!! I just love the squardey cats!! His guitar and lasso are fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Super CUTE & so COOL!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Beckie Williams said...

Great Job

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Love the star brads! Carri~Abusybee Skittles!