Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Turkey Day Mini Cards and Box

I really love the colors of fall, they are just so soft and warm and remind me so much of Vermont.  For this project, I used the Harvest Handled Bag set from SVG Cutting Files, you can get it here.  I did it as a print and cut, I love this when you are in a hurry or have to make a bunch of them.  The background paper is a digital set I got a long time ago.  The cards are 3x3, so I shrunk down the images to fit the way I wanted.  I used one of my fonts to add the sentiment.


Notice the leaf button, it is the same shape as the leaves on the ribbon.









4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

These are so cute, love the print and cut feature on the Cameo...fast and easy!

Lisa said...

What an absolutely adorable gift set!! I love all of those cute cuts and their faces!! This is fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Georgiana said...

Fabulous Fall set and the matching bag is perfect for carrying them.

Sherrie K. said...

These are all awesome Gwen! I love the fall colors to! The leaf button is super cute! I need to use my print and cut feature more. I actually think I can count on one hand the amount of times I have used it. I need to keep that in mind when in a hurry!
Have a great night!
Sherrie K