Monday, October 28, 2013

My Craft Spot New Stamp Release - Day One

Yippie, it's finally here!!  Today is the first day of a week long new release for My Craft Spot.  Can I just say AWESOMENESS!!!
You are going to love the new stamps and dies.

For my project today I used the new Ribbon Banners - Straight Metal Dies and stamped it with the new Christmas Banner Sentiments stamp set.  So cute!  I also used Toadally Green Crinkle Ribbon all of these products are from My Craft Spot.
The super cute litte deer is from SVG Cutting Files, called Chibi Reindeers.  You can get them here.



14 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Oh wow, how super cute is this! Thanks for sharing, I guess I will be casing this one if that's OK with you. PS, the link 'here' is not working (but I will find it in the shop anyway). Anne-Marie

Sherrie K. said...

Your card is so stinken cute Gwen! The papers are so adorable and love the red sparkly nose:)
I love the banner die and sentiments-definitely a fun die!
Have a great day my friend!
Sherrie K

Sherrie K. said...

Your card is so stinken cute Gwen! The papers are so adorable and love the red sparkly nose:)
I love the banner die and sentiments-definitely a fun die!
Have a great day my friend!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! That reindeer is too cute!! I love his sparkly nose!! The banner die looks like a must-have!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pam said...

This is so cute inside and out! I just love the reindeer's shiny nose!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Diana said...

such a cute card, that little nose is too cute!!

bdcampers@msn.com

Tisha Sewell said...

What a cute card! I love the reindeer! Have a great day!

Melissa said...

Such an adorable little reindeer, nice job with that banner!

Jayne said...

Love your card and soooo cute reindeer!
Jayne x

Iris said...

This is so cute - love the reindeer.

Debbie said...

this reindeer is so cute
upnurse at aol dot com

jessica said...

Awwww....how adorable is this!
Awesome Christmas card!
Thanks for sharing :)

Georgiana said...

What a cutie!

Migdalia said...

This is so STINKIN cute!! Love the green bow and adorable reindeer!
Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥