Thursday, April 19, 2012

Beautiful Ride Card

Okay, it's official I am a spaz! I have somewhat new glasses, I don't wear them much because they make me dizzy. Well I was wearing them, and so my depth perception is still off a little, I grabbed my camera and hit the lens so hard on the underneath of my cabinets. Well to make a long story short I broke my focus ring, so this is not quit clear.

Still loving this paper, you may see it a lot, since I bought a bunch of it. Sentiment is from the computer, everything is inked, the basket and bird are on pop dots, I added stickles to the yellow dots. Made this with my friend Sue, she is amazing.

I am entering this here:
Little Scrap Pieces - use a flower



8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute card. I was just thinking about getting a bike, so I could do a little riding this summer.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Debbie said...

This is really cute!! Love the papers, so keep 'em coming! :)

Arcy Scraps said...

This card is beautiful!

Karen said...

Gwen thanks for joining my challenge with your beautiful card. Love the bike reminds me on when I got my first bike with a basket on the front the littel bird on the back is a most adorable touch....Karen

girlia said...

gorgeous

Ana Valéria said...

This really lovely, sweet and cute.

Ana
www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

Ana Valéria said...

This really lovely, sweet and cute.

Ana
www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

I just love this paper combo:) The bicycle is super adorable all dressed up. Great sentiment to go along with your amazing card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com