Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gingerbread Man Card

This card is for Robin's Creative Cottage "Holiday Linky Party". Come join in on the fun! The theme is your choice so you can make anything you want.

This card is made from the gypsy exclusive cartridge Smiley Cards. I welded two shadows together for the card base, then cut the rest all at 5". The bow tie was cut out 2 times and the second one is popped up, the cheeks and tie have stickles on them the eyes,mouth and buttons glossy accents. The tag is from TBBM cut at 2" and the cute sentiment is of course from Robin's stamp set "Gingerbread Holiday", such a cute set check them out here.

7 comments:

Sherry said...

You always do such awesome projects Gwen. I love seeing that you have a new post, because I know it will be great.
Thanks for sharing.
Sherry

Patty B said...

What a super sweet card, Gwen! I love all of his sparkles and his happy face! Great job!

Karen said...

Adorable card! I love it! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So yummy and cute!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Such a cutie patootie card!
:O)
Jessica

Jayne said...

Gwen this is gorgeous.Love his glittery bow tie.
Wishing you and your family a very happy holiday season.Merry Christmas.
Jayne x

SandeeNC said...

I love shaped cards, they are my favorite to make! I hope you had a wonderful Merry Christmas! and I am now one of your followers on your blog!