Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Flower Card My Pink Stamper DT call

This little card was made using formal occasions cart for the base. I welded 2 bases together in my gypsy, they are 4" plus all the layers. The flower is from simply charmed and is cut at 2" (I think). I cut the flower out 2 times and popped up each layer. The paper and ribbon is all from SU and the sweet little face is from Peachy Keen stamps. I am entering this in My Pink Stamper design team call, you had to use the colors; green, orange, turquoise and brown plus you could add one other color. I added the pink.

10 comments:

Pocono Pam said...

tooooooooooo cute!

Adrian said...

very cute!

RockinRenee said...

Cute! Good luck!

Missy said...

This is a great card, I love the shape you used for the base! Good luck!!

JanJan808Kreate said...

Such a kute kard...good luck...just became a follower...hope you do the same.

http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

Pink Crafter said...

Congratulations on your honorable mention for the MPS DT challenge.

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Congrats on your honorable mention, Gwen!!

Kimberly

CraftyShell said...

Congrats on Hornorable mention, very pretty card I love it!

RockinRenee said...

Robyn liked it too! Congratulations on your Honorable Mention!

MissChelle said...

So cute! Congrats on the Honorable Mention!