Saturday, May 21, 2011

Anniversary Card


This card is for the challenge at Celebrate the Occasion, which is to make an anniversary card. The papers are Oct. afternoon the ribbon is from paper trey ink the stamp is a pure innoncense and colored with my copics. The yellow paper is punched with a punch from stampin up and the rectangle is a spellbinders die. This is just the standard A2 size card. So this is only my 3rd challenge! I just got my blog on thursday, and have been having fun since. You can go here for the challenge.

9 comments:

Adrian said...

Very nice, thanks for playing with us @ CTO! Good luck on your new blog!

girlia said...

Super job! Thanks for Celebrating the Occasion with us this week. As Adrian stated Good Luck on you new blog!

GiGi said...

This is SUPER CUTE! I love the colors and ribbon! Thanks for playing at CTO and have fun with your new blog!

Melissa said...

Here I am again...lol your doing fabulous with all of the challenges and yet another great job! Thanks so much for Celebrating the Occasion with us!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

So adorable! I love the image and your colors are beautiful! Good luck with your new blog! Thanks for Celebrating the Occasion with us!
Amber
my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful!! Love all of the layers and the sweet image you colored! You are a pro with the copics!

Kimberly

Unknown said...

Cute! Love the colors...Thanks for CTOing with us!

Aim said...

Beautiful card!! :) I love your image and the design of your card!! Great job!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Celebrate The Occasion this week!! A new challenge is up today -- Can't wait to see what you create!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Lisa Norris said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at CTO!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com