Friday, July 3, 2020

Birthday Dog Card and Box

Hi friends, I have a fun little card and box to share with you today. My little grandson has been begging me to get him a dog for his birthday. He would say it's okay my mom would have to let me keep it since it was a gift and on and on. Just begging and begging. It was so hard not to get him a dog, but I knew his mom didn't want to have to deal with one. So I made him this little dog shaped card and a dog house treat box. He loved it. He still wished it was real but he loved it.
The dog is a Lori Whitlock file and the dog house is from Sweet Afton both from the Silhouette store. I did change the box slightly, the bone was supposed to be cut out of the house but I released it and then made it larger and cut it out of white paper and put it above the door with pop dots.




3 comments:

Ann said...

That is so adorable.

Unknown said...

Do you have a link to the svg for the house?

fullmetal said...



Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the ultimate section 🙂 I take care of such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav essay , Principles of Reduce Reuse Recycle in Plastic Waste Management Essay in Hindi