Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Tic Tac Toe Card


This card is from the Silhouette store, I believe it is by Lori Whitlock.  Anyway I cut out 40 of these...yep I did.  The things mothers do for their kids.  My daughter needed these for a church thing so of course she calls me and I can't say no. 
These cards are super cute and even easier to make.  The hearts are on foam tape for that added dimension.  The cute little metal heart I had in my stash so I don't know where it is from.  I hope you all have a Happy Valentines day and get to spend it with those you love!



4 comments:

Ann said...

WOW 40 of them. You were busy. Really cute card. I love it

Lisa said...

I love it!! It's so cute!! I love the tic tac toe design!! Wow - 40 of them!! You are amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

That's super cute! I bet they were all fun to make!

Evelyn